The training organized by Maison de la Simulation and/or by its partners for the season 2023 :
- [F2F] France Hybrid HPC Quantum Initiative workshop – Discover NVIDIA CUDA Quantum (8 Jun 2023)
- [F2F] Ecole théorique du GDR EMIE 3533: modélisation de l’environnement et de son impact sur les propriétés de systèmes chimiques (19 – 23 Jun 2023)
- [ONLINE] HPC and Uncertainty Treatment – Examples with OpenTURNS and Uranie (22 Sep – 6 Oct 2023)
Training of Groupe Calcul
Groupe Calcul is a group of communication and exchange funded by the calcul community in France. Please find information on all provided training on their official website.
Members of Maison de la Simulation are actively involved in the following teaching programs :
- Calcul Haute Performance et Simulation (CHPS) master program of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines University.
- Analyse, Modeling and Simulation master program of Paris-Saclay University.
- Fluid Dynamics and Energetics (DFE) master program of Paris-Saclay university. Related lectures can be found here.
- HPC-AI master program of MINES ParisTech.
- Master d’informatique Paris-Saclay master in Computer Science of Paris-Saclay University.