Maison de la Simulation
- [JOB] Two postdoctoral positions for the modeling of alkaline electrolysis
- 3 … 2 … 1 … Go! We are launching the CExA Moonshot project 🚀🌗
- [JOB] C++ expert engineer 👩💻🧑💻- Contribution to the development of the Kokkos GPU computing library within the CExA “Moonshot” project
- [JOB] Permanent Researcher Position
Who are we?
Maison de la Simulation is a joint laboratory between CEA, CNRS, Université Paris-Saclay and Université Versailles Saint-Quentin. It specializes in high-performance computing and numerical simulations in close connection with physical applications, parallel software engineering, programming models, visualization techniques, artificial intelligence, and quantum computing.
Our mission is to guide, support, and stimulate scientific communities to get the best from available computing resources, particularly large-scale infrastructures. Maison de la Simulation has a mission to help emerge a super-computing community in France and develop strong synergy between researchers and engineers of different scientific fields. This enables materializing significant scientific progress made possible thanks to high-performance computing. It gathers multidisciplinary teams furnishing the range of expertise required to develop and exploit HPC tools.
Maison de la Simulation focuses its activities on three main axes to fulfill our mission:
- A multi-disciplinary research center around numerical simulation: As such, the Maison de la Simulation hosts multidisciplinary research teams around more or less long-term projects related to intensive computing, from mathematics, numerical methods, algorithms, computer science, and software engineering to the physics of the studied phenomena.
- A service and expertise unit opened to communities: the Maison de la Simulation has a team of engineers specializing in high-performance computing who can provide expertise and support for high-level application development. This expertise covers parallel algorithms, code development, optimization, data visualization, and post-processing.
- A center for teaching and scientific animation in intensive computing: training is essential to train researchers and engineers for using large computers efficiently in all fields of research. The Maison de la Simulation is a central and unifying actor in intensive computing training on the Saclay plateau, both for initial training, in partnership with Universities, and ongoing training.
How to come
Maison de la Simulation
Bâtiment 565 PC 190 – Digiteo
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex